Thursday, 12 August 2010




Hello really sorry I have not blogged for days. We had to go and stay at granny smiths house for six days because daddy and grumpy had been taking the celing and the walls down. There was to much dust to sleep in our rooms and mummy taped every room shut. So I couldn't go on my laptop to do a blog.
And I didn't have the internet conection for three days either.

Yesterday we went to the farm and I got headbutted by a llama owwww.

The day before we went to to the farm we made some more chuncy choccy bites delicious !!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH, XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday Elizabeth!?!

    DO you think those choc chip chunky things will travel well in the post? They look fab!

    Lots of love to my bridesmaid,

    Heather, Arif, Noah & Bump xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, we like to know what you think.