CHUNKY CHOCCY BITES!!!
500g cooking chocalate
250g sultanas - you don't have to have them
500g crushed digestive biscuits
1 tin of condensed milk
1. melt half of the chocalate and margirine over a low heat
2.mix the crushed digestives and sultanas in a bowl
3. add condensed milk to the mixture
4. pour marg and chocolate into biscuit mix and stir well
5. grease a baking tin and line with greaseproof paper
6. press the mix into the tin and press flat and cool
7. melt the rest of the choocolate and pour over the mixture, pop in the fridge to set
8. once set cut into squares and enjoy!!!
They are absolutely deeeee-licious!
Love Lizi xxx